Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt



Friday, November 16, 2018

Focused Friday

I spent the day working on my social media stuff for All Mesopotamia, finding content via Twitter and scheduling that content to be posted on Facebook eventually. I am left feeling really good about all this, especially after looking at Facebook's analytics for the page and finding that since October 19th, there's been an increase of 200% for likes of the page. 

The important thing is to move forward and not let rejections like yesterday's interrupt my flow of movement forward. Good things will come, I just have to be patient. In the meantime, it's important to enjoy one's weekend, so I'm going to go do that so I can be fully charged and ready to take on a new week on Monday. 

No comments: