Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt



Monday, July 2, 2007

Rocky Mountain National Park

Sunday we all went to the Rocky Mountain National Park, and it was a blast. It is so beautiful up there, and I can never get over it. I've been up there a bazillion times and every single time it blows me away. We saw a bunch of elk with the big horns and everything. I actually remembered to bring my binoculars, so I got to watch them magnified and it was awesome.

Images like these make me glad I live in Colorado, even though I spend a lot of time wishing I didn't live here.






This is the tundra. It is a point where trees cease to grow, and all you get is what you see infront of you. It is beautiful.


An elk was cooling off on some unmelted snow with his buddies.





1 comment:

david santos said...

good work, thank you