Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt



Sunday, February 3, 2008

You never know who...

Though I have had quite a rusty month in blogging, I find that all kinds of people still read old blog posts if the subject is relevant to them.

For instance, back in July, I had blogged about my 2nd trip to St. Croix, USVI. I had uploaded some pics and written little tidbits about the island. Some about my personal experiences and conditions at the sites, and I even included some hard facts about the US Virgin Island trio. That was months ago, and I even forgot that I had posted that piece.

When today and out of nowhere an actual St. Croix resident read that post, and left the following comment:

Hi Reem,

As a resident of St. Croix, its cool to see others enjoying the island. Give a shout when you're coming next and maybe I can show you more to write about.

Jim


Thanks Jim for visiting my blog and taking the time to read my post about St. Croix. Time and time again, I realize that writing is a way to reach people. Even people we don't expect to reach.

No comments: