Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt



Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The effects of writer's block

I've been so busy since I got back from Mexico, that writing something worthwhile with a clear head has been near impossible. This is a bad thing, since there is a deadline coming up for a short story writing contest I'd like to meet. But writing short stories is a little more complicated than having to meet a deadline.

My Intrepid Media presence has also suffered since my return, but I've finally written a piece with a holidays theme. It's a rant, but it's really more of a humor thing. I hope you take a look and perhaps laugh at my Jesus Christ! piece in the gallery, but I will just expect you to take a look and think of the laugh as an added bonus.

No comments: