Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt



Tuesday, October 9, 2007

You must go to intrepidmedia.com TODAY to see...

Those of you who frequent Intrepid Media for my columns... have you ever noticed the website name with the little tagline underneath? I never paid attention, but I did notice a long time ago that these tag lines were dated and updated daily on the site.

Well, today is the time to pay attention to this minor detail, because guess what? The tagline running for today, October 9, 2007, is mine! Look at the top left-hand corner of the page at intrepidmedia.com and you will find the tagline "Always in your face at the checkout line."

So, how did this little feat of mine come about?

A couple weeks ago, I participated in a thread on Intrepid Media's message board, and wrote "I don't wanna be like Brangelina... always in your face at the checkout line." A fellow Intrepider loved the line and suggested it as a tagline, and voila! I've had a tagline published! Of course, they don't give me credit for it without me calling attention to it, but I'm still proud all the same. It's these little things that make me smile while I try for bigger accomplishments.

As for new columns, none right now. But if you haven't been keeping up with old ones *ahem*, they're new to you. And so... you have a tagline and a column or two written by yours truly to read in your spare time.

No comments: